Checklist On Staging For Any Home Owner
HOW TO STAGE A HOUSE IN A PROPER WAY?
There are many various ways and techniques for staging a house. Below we bear some easy recommendations on the way to stage a house quickly. These steps will help you successfully get your home ready to sell.
STAGING BY CATEGORY
- Remove unnecessary furniture.
- Replace dark curtains with lighter colours.
- Group smaller, like-kind art together.
- Remove or tuck all cords and wires.
- Pack away family portraits.
- Store away old magazines.
- Add a protracted narrow rug in empty walkways.
- Hang the most significant artwork on the most prominent wall.
- Add a delightful cocktail table book.
Dining Room -
- Remove table leaves in table to enlarge area,
- Correctly set the board.
- Hang light coloured, floor to ceiling curtains.
- Open blinds to let in natural light.
- Use 100 Watt light bulbs for more light.
- usher in house plants to feature life and colour.
- Bring light into dark areas with lamps.
- Add mirrors for more light & open up space.
- Consider leaving one wall bare.
- Wall art should be hung at eye level.
- Remove most items on counters.
- Add a bowl of fruit to feature colour.
- Stain or paint dated cabinets.
- Replace old knobs and hardware.
- Remove all items from the refrigerator.
- Add new backsplash to feature personality,
- Buy a replacement faucet to exchange an old fixture.
- Repaint any bold or loud colours.
- Clean all windows inside and out.
- Fix or replace any leaky faucets.
- Remove TV or other entertainment items.
- Fresh white textured linen on beds.
- Add new pillows and throw pillows.
- The Bed shouldn’t be pushed in a corner.
- filter bookshelves and built-ins.
- Pack away 50% of the things within the closet.
- Hang clothes in groups & face the same direction.
- Use all the identical hangers in the closet.
- Transform themed rooms into neutral rooms.
- shut down and pack away most toys.
- Put away toothbrushes and every one toiletry item.
- Hang new, white towels. Uphold thirds.
- Apply new caulking around the bathroom.
- Put away wastebasket.
- Add a new bottle of hand soap on the counter.
- Roll small towels & place them in a basket on the counter.
- Clean around and behind the toilet and bathtub
- Hang a new curtain or clean the old one.
- Always keep sitting down.
- Fix any squeaky doors throughout the home.
- Clean and paint the exterior door.
- Add new, attractive house numbers.
- Pack away any shoes or coats by exterior door.
- Add a replacement doormat to the entryway.
- All doors should open and shut smoothly.
- Clean and shampoo carpets.
- Don’t hide belongings in closets and corners.
- confirm any signs of pets are stored away.
- All windows should open and shut smoothly.
- Clean and dirt ceiling fans.
OUR PROFESSIONAL STAGERS AND CLEANING CREW WILL COME AND DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIT BACK.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
(REAL ESTATE COACH & BROKER OWNER)