Checklist On Staging For Any Home Owner
HOW TO STAGE A HOUSE IN A PROPER WAY?
There are many various ways and techniques for staging a house. Below we bear some easy recommendations on how to stage a house for sell quickly. These steps will help you successfully get your home ready to sell.
STAGING BY CATEGORY
- Remove unnecessary furniture.
- Replace dark curtains with lighter colours.
- Group smaller, like-kind art together.
- Remove or tuck all cords and wires.
- Pack away family portraits.
- Store away old magazines.
- Add a protracted narrow rug in empty walkways.
- Hang the most significant artwork on the most prominent wall.
- Add a delightful cocktail table book.
Dining Room -
- Remove table leaves in table to enlarge area,
- Correctly set the board.
- Hang light coloured, floor to ceiling curtains.
- Open blinds to let in natural light.
- Use 100 Watt light bulbs for more light.
- usher in house plants to feature life and colour.
- Bring light into dark areas with lamps.
- Add mirrors for more light & open up space.
- Consider leaving one wall bare.
- Wall art should be hung at eye level.
- Remove most items on counters.
- Add a bowl of fruit to feature colour.
- Stain or paint dated cabinets.
- Replace old knobs and hardware.
- Remove all items from the refrigerator.
- Add new backsplash to feature personality,
- Buy a replacement faucet to exchange an old fixture.
- Repaint any bold or loud colours.
- Clean all windows inside and out.
- Fix or replace any leaky faucets.
- Remove TV or other entertainment items.
- Fresh white textured linen on beds.
- Add new pillows and throw pillows.
- The Bed shouldn’t be pushed in a corner.
- filter bookshelves and built-ins.
- Pack away 50% of the things within the closet.
- Hang clothes in groups & face the same direction.
- Use all the identical hangers in the closet.
- Transform themed rooms into neutral rooms.
- shut down and pack away most toys.
- Put away toothbrushes and every one toiletry item.
- Hang new, white towels. Uphold thirds.
- Apply new caulking around the bathroom.
- Put away wastebasket.
- Add a new bottle of hand soap on the counter.
- Roll small towels & place them in a basket on the counter.
- Clean around and behind the toilet and bathtub
- Hang a new curtain or clean the old one.
- Always keep sitting down.
- Fix any squeaky doors throughout the home.
- Clean and paint the exterior door.
- Add new, attractive house numbers.
- Pack away any shoes or coats by exterior door.
- Add a replacement doormat to the entryway.
- All doors should open and shut smoothly.
- Clean and shampoo carpets.
- Don’t hide belongings in closets and corners.
- confirm any signs of pets are stored away.
- All windows should open and shut smoothly.
- Clean and dirt ceiling fans.