Buying Your Dream Home!
Your search for your dream home ends with us. Whatever may be your goal in buying real estate, our job is to help you achieve it with ease and in the most seamless way possible. With our years of experience, professional services, and our undying and tireless passion for finding your dream house for you have made us Best Real Estate Agent in Mississauga. You can be assured that we will get the job done and that too, in the most definite way!
Call Today For An Appointment -
- Is it the right time to own a house?
- How much can I afford to invest?
- What are my leverage options?
- How do I start searching for properties?
- How do I know if I have found the right property?
- Is the neighbourhood suitable?
- Am I paying the right price for the house?
- How do I strike a bargain deal?
Have Some Questions? Feel Free To Email Us -
1. Preparing for Your Real Estate Journey with Our Experts!
We give you all possible information regarding the current investment climate, home sellers mood and everything else you need to know to kick start your real estate investment process. We believe that the introductory meeting forms the cornerstone of your real estate experience as we get to learn everything about you – your personality and preferences. This is critical for us to help you find the right place for you.
2. Scouting for A Property -
3. Finding the Right Property -
4. Finance -
5. Organize Your papers & Documentation –
- Government-issued photo identification like (passport, driver’s license, etc.)
- Proof of income and employment id like (pay stubs, T4s, taxation returns, bank statements, etc.)
- Proof of a payment and where it’ll come from (e.g. bank account, RRSP, the sale of another property, gift, etc.). If a loved one is contributing towards your payment, you may also need a signed letter from them acknowledging the aim of the gift and confirming that it is non-repayable.
- Information about the other assets.
- Information about your debts (e.g. MasterCard balances, car loans or leases, lines of credit, student loans) or financial obligations (e.g. spousal/child support) Having these documents handy may be a house-hunting hack – it’ll ultimately prevent you from scrambling to urge your act together at the minute.
6. Valuation -
The biggest worry that most home buyers have is if they are paying the right amount for a property or not. Most often, buyers feel that they are overpaying for a house and have a dilemma if the valuation is accurate. We can help you with this, as our broker of experts can arrange for a proper appraisal of the property price. We take into consideration several factors like current investment climate, demand, square footage, home improvements, amenities, neighbourhood and age of the property. Our valuation represents a fair market price that represents a win-win situation for both the buyer and seller.
7. Contracts and Negotiation -
It is at this stage that you will want to really consider working with an agent. This is often not mandatory—buyers can manage their own sale—but it’s advised, especially for first-time buyers. Our agents have expert information on every step of the method, which may help relieve stress, and that they also are a part of a knowledgeable network of inspectors, insurance agents, then forth who may become a part of your broker.
Our experience in dealing with thousands of customers in the region helps you provide an edge during negotiations. We help you secure the best possible deal with favourable terms and conditions. Negotiations are not limited to just price but also getting minor/major adjustments or modifications to the property before it is sold. Our in-house broker of experts also help you with reviewing contracts, be it about a mortgage, lease or homeowner agreement. Also, we can help you arrange for legal assistance and an attorney that specializes in real estate to help you get a professional opinion on housing contracts.
8. Final Words -
Buying a primary home is a frightening experience for anyone. Long before the fun part—the actual rummage around for your dream home—you must work out your finances, identify and exploit saving opportunities, get pre-approved for a mortgage, and hire your land agent, lawyer, and other professionals. It would seem overwhelming, except for many millennials, it is worthwhile to become a house owner. If that is you, our broker will help you get one step closer to having the keys to your new home in hand. So. contact us to get started on your real estate investment journey. The Property of Your Dreams is Waiting for You! Good luck!